St. Croix Imperial USA Switch Fly Rod
CONSTRUCTION & TECHNOLOGY:
- Dynamic blend of high-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite and premium quality SCII graphite
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Kigan Master Hand 3D stripper guides with aluminum-oxide rings and black frames
- Sea Guide® snake guides with black PVD coating for extra hardness and increased smoothness.
- Uplocking, machined-aluminum reel seat with wood inserts on most 2-6 wt. models
- Uplocking, machined-aluminum reel seat on 7-10 wt. models
- Premium-grade cork handle
- Kigan hook-keeper
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- Rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : St. Croix
- Web ID: 23SCXUMPRLSWTCH11ROD
|Model||Length||Line Weight (lb)||Action||Pieces|
How to Buy a Fishing Rod
Consider the action, weight and length of rods to find the right fly fishing rod.
Wrestling Reversals: The Switch
This technique can help you score a reversal from the bottom position.
Softball Outfielder Tips: How to Catch a Fly Ball
Find out how to properly track, catch and secure a pop fly with these quick softball tips.
Baseball Outfielder Tips: How to Catch a Fly Ball
The steps to take to secure an out when a fly ball is hit your way in the outfield.
Pro Tips Guide to the 2018 USA Baseball Youth Bat Standard Change
Learn more about the new regulations taking effect in 2018 that could impact your youth bat buying experience.
How to Use Leaders for Saltwater Fishing with Blair Wiggins
Master the art of deception and land your trophy fish by learning what qualities to look for when adding a leader to your saltwater fishing setup.
How To Pitch With More Power
Watch and learn as Jennie Finch demonstrates the three keys to pitching with more power.