Marmot Nanowave 25° Sleeping Bag
- 25°F Temperature Rating
- Two way YKK zipper
- Compresses down to 10 in. x 15 in. for easy transportation
- Stays warm even when wet
15 to 30 Degrees
- Weight: 2 lbs. 14 oz. (Reg), 3 lbs. 3 oz. (Long)
- Fits: persons up to 6 ft. tall (Reg), 6 ft. 6 in. (Long)
- Stuff Sack Dimensions: 10 in. x 15 in.
- Temperature Rating: 25°F
- Includes compression stuff sack for ease of use and transport
- Two hang loops for drying and storage
DESIGN & DETAILS:
- High loft Spirafil insulation provides maximum warmth and durability even when wet
- Lightweight and compressible design for ease of carrying while on the trails
- Blanket construction
- "Feely" Draw Cords for adjustment in the dark
- Two-way YKK zipper runs the full length of the bag for ease of use and venting
- Snagless insulated draft tube keep drafts out and the zipper from catching
- Mummy shape
- EN tested for warmth
- Material-Shell: 50d 100% Polyester
- Material-Lining: 50d 100% Polyester
- Material-Insulation: Spirafil LT
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Marmot
- Web ID: 21MRMUNNWV25XXXXXCSL
How to Choose a Sleeping Bag
Enjoy some R&R in the great outdoors. Use these tips to find the best sleeping bag for you.
How to Clean Your Sleeping Bag
We're sharing a few basic tips on how to care for and clean your sleeping bag.
Best Golf Bags
Ready to upgrade your golf bag? Check out our list of top-rated stand bags and cart bags.
How to Choose a Baseball or Softball Bat Bag
Get your gear to and from the diamond with a convenient equipment bag. We break down the choosing process into manageable bites.
How to Buy a Lacrosse Bag
Make sure all of your gear makes it to the field by keeping them together in a comfortable, efficient lacrosse bag.
Choosing the Right Softball Bat
Feeling confident stepping into the batter’s box and swinging to the fences begins with your choice of bat.
Softball Hitting: Slapping Basics
This hitting style can allow players to use their speed to get on base or advance teammates into scoring position.