Intense Adult Sniper T Expert Mountain Bike
- Large 29” wheels
- Full-suspension, cushioned ride
- Carbon frame
- Light and agile construction
With the same soul as its sibling, the Sniper T features a lightweight carbon frame, 29” wheels, and a progressive XC trail geometry but this time with 120mm of travel. The extra 20mm of suspension gives the bike superb off-road speed up and down, but you get a slightly plusher ride. It is fast, fiery, and fun, a genuinely innovative XC trail bike… INTENSE style.
- MODERN DAY XC - It’s all about geometry. Long, low, and slack is no longer just for the downhill crowd, it’s the ‘new normal’ for XC trail bikes too. Truly a game-changer. We believe that short-travel bikes should descend like their long-travel siblings, so we created an XC trail bike with an aggressive DH spirit with the Sniper XC.
- LIGHT, FAST, AGILE, FUN - We know that riding the Sniper will fill you with confidence. Climbing, descending, or cruising along… it does it all with powerful yet efficient ease. The way the Sniper covers the ground so quickly and effortlessly is inspiring, and it is nothing short of a revelation on the descents.
- OPTIMIZED PEDALING - Our engineering team focused on optimized pedaling performance for the Sniper T, tweaking the shock tune to suit typical XC riding terrain. The suspension was designed for supple sensitivity on small bumps, mid-support for hard pedaling efficiency, and excellent progression to the end of the stroke.
- THE JS TUNED XC LINK - What this means is that you get a supple and sensitive ride that initially absorbs small bumps, then seamlessly moves into a supportive mid-stroke platform (which helps to maintain ride height) and finally into a controlled ramp-up towards bottom-out. All this translates into a very predictable ride that offers plenty of support, can tackle anything, and gives endless grip in all situations.
- Durable carbon frame
- FOX Performance front and rear shocks with large travel space
- Disc brakes providing a reliable, consistent stop even in tougher conditions
- Large 29” wheels for tackling terrain head-on
- Dropper seatpost for mid-ride adjustability
- Complementary tool box, including hex wrench tri-key, high pressure shock pump, torque wrench with a variety of bits, and supplies sealant and valves for conversion to a tubeless set-up
- Intense Limited Warranty
- PEDALS AND KICKSTAND NOT INCLUDED
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Intense
- Web ID: 23AOKASNPRTXPRTXXPRF
|Frame Sizes:||S: 5'0" - 5'6", M: 5'4" - 5'10", L:5'8" - 6'2", XL: 6'0" - 6'6"|
|Frame:||Sniper T 29" Monocoque Carbon Front and Rear Triangle, Carbon Top Link, Titanium Hardware, Internal Shift, Dropper Post and Brake Routing, Flak Guard. 120mm (4.7") of travel.|
|Fork:||FOX Performance Float 34, 29" 120mm Travel, GRIP, 51mm offset, Boost 110x15mm, Quick Release axle.|
|Shock:||Fox Performance Float DPS, 165mmx45mm (120mm travel), 3-position (open/trail/closed)|
|Headset:||TANGE SEIKI Integrated / IS41-IS52 / 40|
|Shifters:||SRAM NX Eagle 12SP Trigger|
|Rear Derailleur:||SRAM NX Eagle 12SP|
|Crankset:||SRAM NX Eagle 12SP, DUB, 32t / 170mm sm / 175mm MD-XL Boost|
|Chain:||SRAM NX Eagle 12SP|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM DUB BB92|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG1230 Eagle 12SP, 11-50T|
|Brakeset:||TRP Slate T4 Front 180mm Rotors / TRP Slate T4 Rear 180mm Rotors|
|Wheels:||e*Thirteen XCX XC 27mm Alloy Rim INTENSE Alloy Hub/Boost|
|Tires:||MAXXIS Aggressor EXO 29"x2.30"|
|Hubs:||INTENSE hubs 32 Hole 15x110 front, 12x148 rear hub 6-bolt|
|Handlebar:||INTENSE Recon Alloy 760mm|
|Stem:||INTENSE Recon 45mm|
|Saddle:||WTB Silverado Sport w/ Cr-Mo Rails|
|Seat Post:||INTENSE Recon 31.6mm dropper, 125mm SM / 150mm MD / 170mm LG-XL|