Flambeau Zerust Max Rigging Tackle Box
- Advanced Rust Prevention for Extreme Marine Environments and 5+ Years Anti-Corrosive Protection
- Removable Bulk Storage Tray
- Reduced Tackle Shifting in Box
- Highly Secure Latch Prevents Box from Opening
- 15 in. x 14-1/2 in. x 3-1/2 in.
- Length: 15 in.
- Width: 14-1/2 in.
- Height: 3-1/2 in.
- (2) oversized bulk compartments
- (20) customizable tackle compartments in base
- (16) dividers
DESIGN & DETAILS:
- Fully infused with advanced rust prevention using VCI vapor technology for extreme marine environments and 5+ years anti-corrosive protection
- Removable bulk storage tray for tools/soft plastic baits kept in original packaging and optional non-compartmental space
- Reduced tackle shifting in box with spill-proof guides beneath tray aligned to compartments
- Sliding latch offers highly secure closure for blocking accidental opening after hard drops
- Handle sits close to box for reduced bulk
- Stands vertically for space-saving storage using molded-in feet on edge
- Stackable for easy organization in boat compartments
- Translucent smoke gray tinted lid and base for visible interior to identify contents when closed
- Style: 6962ZM
- Brand : Flambeau
- Web ID: 20FMBUZRSTMXRGGNGTBX
- SKU: 20524486
The Five Bass Fishing Lures You Need in Your Tackle Box
Don't get overwhelmed by the endless options of lures on the market today. Instead, discover the best baits for bass fishing with these Pro Tips.
The Year's Best Bass Lures
Fill your tackle box with top-notch baits from this Pro Tips collection of the year’s best.
Defensive Line Tips: Defensive Tackle Reads
As the first line of defense, you need to be able to read the opponent’s offensive blocking schemes and throw them off track.
Understanding the Substitution Box in Lacrosse
Help your team gain an advantage when transitioning from offense to defense by better understanding how to use the substitution box.
How to Tie a Carolina Rig
Cover the open water and land your next trophy bass by rigging a proper Carolina rig this fishing season.
Football Drills: The 4-Cone Box Drill
Learn how to change direction and build versatility from the practice field to the gridiron.
Defensive Back Tips: Man-to-Man Pass Coverage
Learn how to cover a receiver one-on-one and read his next move on short and long routes.