Cressi Borg Pointed Tip Knife
- Modern, large knife with a futuristic design and a strong, tempered blade made of 304 Japanese stainless steel
- Cut optimizes comfort and prevents scraping, especially in points of greater mobility
- One side of the stainless-steel blade is straight-edged, the other one is serrated right along the blade
- Handle has an ergonomic design to ensure a secure grip even wearing gloves
- Small technopolymer thumb tab
- Knife comes with a sheath that features a locking mechanism to allow one-hand release
- Sheath comes with two, standard issue straps to attach it to your leg
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Cressi
- Web ID: 20CREABRGPNTDTPXXSWE
- SKU: 21160553
Tip the Cone Basketball Drill
Combine elements of offense and defense with this drill for a great workout with the ball.
Volleyball Offense: The Basics of Tipping
Don’t overlook the tip. When used in key moments, it can help your team capture a much-needed point.
Running Back Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Learning the right form is the first step to making a play on the gridiron.
Offensive Line Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Make sure you’re balanced, comfortable and ready to block defenders by setting yourself up in a proper two-point stance.
Defensive Line Tips: The 3-Point Stance Form
When you come up against an offensive line, you need a lot of leverage and momentum. The three3-point stance is the first step to exploding into a defensive play.
Soccer Tips: Fundamentals of Zonal Defending
Zonal defending is a type of defense where defenders are assigned a position rather than a player. This Pro Tip will give you a basic intro to zone defense.
Wrestling Offense: Headlock
This move can help you earn takedown points, near fall points and even a pin.