Zeal Divide Polarized Sunglasses
- Recycled Plastics + Plant-Based Rectangular Polarized Sunglasses
Bridging the gap between fashion, function and sustainability, the Divide sets the bar for what a sunglass can be. Crafted from Zeal’s proprietary See Grass, Divide’s frame blends recycled plastic and grass fibers for a unique look and feel in an incredibly durable frame.
Fit & Design:
- Frames fit between a medium and a large size face
- Ellume Polarized plant-based polycarbonate lens: Polarized lenses decrease eye strain by reducing visible glare from water, snow, sand and pavement
- See Grass Frames combine recycled plastics and grass fibers to create a unique, durable frame with our lowest environmental impact to date. Reuse. Regrow. Reimagine.
- Plant-Based Lenses: Ellume Polarized lenses are made from Z-Resin, a unique plant-based polymer derived from the castor plant. This durable plant-based material creates a high-purity lens for cleaner, crisper vision and significantly reduces the amount of C02 produced during manufacturing.
- Polarized lenses decrease eye strain by reducing visible glare from water, snow, sand and pavement
- 100% UVA/B/C protection
- 95% HEV protection
- Zeal's scratch-resistant hardcoat and impact resistant lenses make them ideal for outdoor activity and longevity
- ProFlex rubber on the nose and temple tips provide a soft and comfortable hold while keeping sunglasses in place no matter what the day brings
- Protective sport case and cleaning cloth/soft pouch included
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Zeal
- Web ID: 22PYWUDVDBLCKGRNXGAA
- SKU: 23485690