YETI Yonder 750 mL / 25 oz. Water Bottle
- Made from 50% recycled plastic
- Lightweight and shatter resistant
- 100% leakproof cap
- Dishwasher safe
If you can get there, now your water can too. The YETI® Yonder™ 750mL / 25oz Non-Insulated Water Bottle was strategically engineered to be both lightweight and shatter resistant, allowing you to haul essential hydration further and higher. Plus, the water bottle is made of durable and safe BPA-free material featuring 50% recycled content. But a bottle is only as good as durable and tough as its top, which is why the YETI® Yonder™ Cap is 100% leakproof and provides quick sips through the spout or opens up wide for refills and washing.
- Non-insulated plastic design
- Strategically engineered to be both lightweight and shatter resistant
- Yonder™ cap is 100% leakproof and provides quick sips through the spout or opens up wide for refills and washing
- Lightweight bottle clips on for easy travel
- Constructed with durable and safe BPA-free material
- Dishwasher safe for efficient cleaning
- Made of durable and safe BPA-free material featuring 50% recycled content (50% recycled content Excludes Yonder™ Cap)
- Please note: Do not use this Yonder® Bottle and Cap with hot, or carbonated beverages or use as storage for food or perishables
- Please note: The Yonder® Bottle may produce condensation
- Capacity: 750 mL / 25 oz.
- Height: 11.1 in.
- Width: 3.1 in.
- Weight: .6 lbs.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : YETI
- Web ID: 23YETUYT75LYNDRBTHYD
|Capacity:||.75L / 25 oz.|
9 Infuser Water Bottle Recipes
Say goodbye to boring water forever with these flavorful recipes for your infuser water bottle.
The Best Water Bottle for Your Sport or Activity
In the market for a new water bottle? Learn how to choose a water bottle with this Pro Tips guide.
Basketball Defense: Boxing Out
Help your team win the rebounding battle by working on how to properly box out.
Soccer Tips: Receiving the Ball Under Pressure
Improve your soccer skills in tight defensive situations with these tips on how to handle the first touch under pressure.
Why You Need Water Shoes
Find out why water shoes are essential for boating, paddle sports, and other outdoor and aquatic activities.
Lacrosse Draw Control: Winning Ground Balls and Loose Balls
Learn how to be in the best position to grab the ball in these 50/50 situations with this drill.
How to Tie a Texas Rig
Learn how to rig this common yet effective presentation for soft plastic bass fishing lures.