The North Face Recon Backpack
- GUIDE PICK: We chose The North Face Recon Backpack because it's the perfect, versatile pack for commuters, students and hikers alike. It's complete with tons of convenient features like a padded laptop pocket, stretchy mesh pockets for larger items, daisy chains on the sides to clip items to, reflective details, multiple compartments and organizers, water bottle pockets and easy phone access. Plus, its FlexVent™ suspension system is certified by the American Chiropractic Association, so you can feel good about putting it on your back. From high mileage to quick commute, this pack is a great choice.
An updated version of an iconic backpack, the Recon now features a super light and durable suspension, a stretchable stash pocket, plenty of internal organization and the endorsement of the American Chiropractic Association.
Fit & Design
- Webbing daisy chain offers lash points
- Removable waist belt
- Stand-up design
- Dedicated, highly protective laptop compartment
- Large main compartment for books and binders
- Comfortable, padded top handle
- The updated FlexVent™ suspension system, certified by the American Chiropractic Association, has articulated shoulder straps, a rounded back panel, comfortable stitch lines and soft-touch chemise fabric
- External, fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses, phone or keys
- External stretch-mesh pocket
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Two external water bottle pockets that can also be used to stash items like your phone or keys
- Front compartment has internal organization with secure-zip pockets and a padded tablet sleeve
- Two side compression webbing straps
- U-pull zippers are easy to grab
- Laptop Sleeve: 18.9" X 11"
- Dimensions: 11.6" X 7.5" X 19.3"
- Volume: 30 Liters
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : 210D recycled nylon ripstop / 300D heathered polyester / 600D polyester
- Brand : The North Face
- Web ID: 21TNOMMRCNXXXXXXXTRV