Smartwool Ski Zero Cushion Over The Calf Socks
No cushion. All performance. Smartwool's thinnest Merino wool ski socks are the perfect pairing for your tight-fitting ski boots, and still offer you the all-day comfort you need to stay out longer. Featuring their most loved sock technologies for an enhanced fit and durability, these Ski Zero Cushion Over The Calf Socks are everything you need to help take care of your feet and stay focused on the runs ahead.
Fit & Design:
- Sock Height: Over-the-Calf
- Zero cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Fabric : 55% Merino Wool 10% Nylon 31% Recycled Nylon 4% Elastane
- Brand : SmartWool
- Web ID: 22SWLMZRCSHTCXXXXSOX
- SKU: 23401741
How to Choose the Right Ski Jacket
Before hitting the slopes, discover which factors to consider when choosing a new ski jacket.
How to Choose the Right Ski Pants
Keep your lower body comfortable on the slopes with a pair of pants that helps protect against moisture and cold weather.
Pro Tips Ski Essentials Checklist
Make sure you have the ski gear, apparel and accessories make the most of your time on the slopes this season.
The Benefits of Cushioned Running Shoes
Before you start your next mile, here’s everything you need to know about cushioned running shoes, and a few top picks, too.
Pickleball 101: How to Return a Serve
Being ready for whatever your opponent sends over the net is the first step to a successful pickleball match.
The Best Winter Boots of 2022
Keep your toes warm with the best winter boots of 2022. These boots are perfect for snow trails, slick sidewalks and sub-zero temps.
Ski and Snowboard Helmet Application: Proper Fit is Everything
Make sure your ski or snowboard helmet isn’t too tight or too loose before taking on the slopes.