Sawyer Premium Permethrin Fabric Treatment Trigger Spray – 24 oz.
Odorless after drying, Sawyer Permethrin Fabric Treatment can be used to treat a variety of fabrics like clothing, gear, and tents. A successful application of this insect repellent treatment is effective against mosquitoes and ticks for 6 weeks or 6 washes.
- For use on clothing, tents, sleeping bags, and other outdoor gear, Sawyer Permethrin repels or kills disease-spreading ticks (Lyme disease), mosquitoes (West Nile and Zika viruses) and more than 55 other kinds of insects
- Perfect for camping, backpacking, hunting, travel, backyard BBQs, picnics, and more, Permethrin insect and tick repellent adds an odorless layer of protection to shirts, jackets, pants, socks, shoes, sleeping bags, tents, netting, and other outdoor, camping, hunting, and travel gear
- Specially formulated not to stain or damage your clothing, other fabrics, gear, and equipment, it's odorless after drying and is as effective as 100% DEET
- To apply, spray Permethrin directly onto clothing and gear with a slow sweeping motion, keeping the bottle about 6 to 8 inches away, and treating each side of the garment for about 30 seconds
- The EPA recommends using 4.5 ounces of Permethrin to spray each outfit (consisting of shirt, pants, and socks)
- Maximize protection by pairing with Sawyer Picaridin topical repellent for the skin
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : Sawyer
- Web ID: 16SAWUPRMTHRN24ZSODR
- SKU: 11847186