Redington Behemoth Fly Reel
- Most powerful drag in its class
- Unique, un-machinable, die-cast construction
- Easily converts between left and right handed retrieve
- Behemoth fly reel combines the most powerful drag in its class with stunning aesthetics that push the limits of fly reel design
- Unique, un-machinable, die-cast construction is coupled with a durable, interlocking, large-arbor spool design that both looks and functions like a premium reel
- Oversized drag knob foreasy adjustment
- Twin molded, soft-touch ergonomic handles
- Nylon reel case included
- Easily converts between left-hand and right-hand retrieve.
- Deep V-Spool for increased backing capacity
- Super-heavy duty carbon fiber drag package
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Redington
- Web ID: 21RGTUBHMTH45BLCKREE
- SKU: 22230302
|Model||Reel Diameter||Yards/Lb||Reel Weight|
Understanding Spinning Reels
Spinning reels can be a great introduction to fishing for amateur anglers. Learn the components to this foundational open-face reel.
How To Buy A Fishing Reel
Getting ready for a trip to the water? Choose the correct fishing reel for your outing. Whether you’re after a big steelhead or a scrappy trout, learn about these different types of fishing reels and how they can work for you.
How to Spool Your Baitcaster Reel
Avoid equipment worries on the water this fishing season and spool your baitcasting reel the right way with help from these spooling tips and tricks.
How to Spool Your Spinning Reel
Filling your spinning reel the right way can help limit line twist and tangling troubles down the road. Start your fishing trip on the right foot with these line spooling Pro Tips.
Softball Outfielder Tips: How to Catch a Fly Ball
Find out how to properly track, catch and secure a pop fly with these quick softball tips.
Baseball Outfielder Tips: How to Catch a Fly Ball
The steps to take to secure an out when a fly ball is hit your way in the outfield.
Understanding Baitcasting Reels
Baitcasting reels can seem complex to amateur anglers, but a general knowledge of the parts at play can help carry your casts to new distances. Know the ins and outs of your reel design with these angling tips.