Patagonia Women's P-6 Label Organic Crew Sweatshirt
- Regular fit
- 100% recycled material
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS): Standard that describes requirements recycled content claims. Products contain materials that conform with the Federal Trade commission’s Guides and the ISO declared definition of recycled.
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS): Standard that ensures the organic status of textiles from the harvesting of materials to manufacturing to labeling through environmentally and socially responsible credible assurance to consumers. Requires that there is a minimum of 70% organic fiber.
- Organic Cotton: Cotton that is produced to ensure the health of ecosystem and soil without the use of GMOs or toxic chemicals.
- Fair Trade Certified: Fair Trade USA® works closely on the ground with producers and verifies transactions between companies and their suppliers to ensure that the people making Fair Trade Certified goods work in safe conditions, protect the environment, build sustainable livelihoods, and earn additional money to empower and uplift their communities.
Fit & Design:
- Raglan sleeves for comfort and range of motion
- Rib-knit at neckline, cuffs and hem
- Fair Trade Certified™
- Regular fit
- Creation of this sweatshirt used less water and created less CO2 than a conventional cotton sweatshirt
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : 100% organic cotton French terry
- Brand : Patagonia
- Web ID: 21PTGWWP6LBLRGNCCAPO