Patagonia Women's Hampi Rock Pants
- Fair Trade Certified: Fair Trade USA® works closely on the ground with producers and verifies transactions between companies and their suppliers to ensure that the people making Fair Trade Certified goods work in safe conditions, protect the environment, build sustainable livelihoods, and earn additional money to empower and uplift their communities.
Take your rock climbing adventures to the next level in the Patagonia® Hampi Rock Pants. Constructed out of durable hemp, recycled polyester and spandex plain weave, these pants are lightweight, breathable and stretchy for enhanced mobility. The soft, high-stretch waistband allows for harness-wearing comfort so that you can scale the mountainside in style from Patagonia®.
- Lightweight, durable pants
- Breathable and stretch, while the articulated pattern further enhances mobility
- Front drop-in pockets use breathable mesh pocket bags
- Soft, high-stretch waistband allows for harness-wearing comfort
- Tapered lower leg with half-elastic cuffs
- Select discounted colors are past season
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : Body: 53% hemp / 44% recycled polyester / 3% spandex plain weave; Waitband: 85% recycled polyester / 15% spandex jersey knit
- Brand : Patagonia
- Web ID: 17PTGWWHMPRCKPNTSAPB