Patagonia Men's Regenerative Organic Certified™ Cotton Lightweight Pocket T-Shirt
- Regular fit
- 100% organic cotton
- Organic Cotton: Cotton that is produced to ensure the health of ecosystem and soil without the use of GMOs or toxic chemicals.
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS): Standard that ensures the organic status of textiles from the harvesting of materials to manufacturing to labeling through environmentally and socially responsible credible assurance to consumers. Requires that there is a minimum of 70% organic fiber.
- Regenerative Organic Certified™ (ROC™): Certification for food, textiles and personal care ingredients on the meeting the standards for animal welfare, farmworker fairness, and soil health.
- Fair Trade Certified: Fair Trade USA® works closely on the ground with producers and verifies transactions between companies and their suppliers to ensure that the people making Fair Trade Certified goods work in safe conditions, protect the environment, build sustainable livelihoods, and earn additional money to empower and uplift their communities.
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS): Standard that describes requirements recycled content claims. Products contain materials that conform with the Federal Trade commission’s Guides and the ISO declared definition of recycled.
Fit & Design:
- Pocket on left chest
- Soft rib-knit trim at the neck
- Straight hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Regular fit
- Made of 100% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton which helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : 100% organic cotton
- Brand : Patagonia
- Web ID: 21PTGMMRGNRGNCCRTAPT