Patagonia Men's P-6 Mission Organic T-Shirt
- Regular fit
- Straight hem
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS): Standard that ensures the organic status of textiles from the harvesting of materials to manufacturing to labeling through environmentally and socially responsible credible assurance to consumers. Requires that there is a minimum of 70% organic fiber.
- Organic Cotton: Cotton that is produced to ensure the health of ecosystem and soil without the use of GMOs or toxic chemicals.
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS): Standard that describes requirements recycled content claims. Products contain materials that conform with the Federal Trade commission’s Guides and the ISO declared definition of recycled.
- Fair Trade Certified: Fair Trade USA® works closely on the ground with producers and verifies transactions between companies and their suppliers to ensure that the people making Fair Trade Certified goods work in safe conditions, protect the environment, build sustainable livelihoods, and earn additional money to empower and uplift their communities.
Fit and Design:
- Regular fit
- Classic, comfortable crewneck T-shirt
- Ribbing at neck and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention; straight hem
- Patagonia original art
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : 100% Regenerative Organic Certification Pilot Cotton jersey
- Brand : Patagonia
- Web ID: 21PTGMMP6MSSNRGNCAPT