Patagonia Boys' Regenerative Organic Certified Cotton P-6 Logo T-Shirt
- 100% Soft and Healthily Farmed Cotton
- Fair Trade Certified
- Halfway Between Feminine and Non-Feminine
- Fair Trade Certified: Fair Trade USA® works closely on the ground with producers and verifies transactions between companies and their suppliers to ensure that the people making Fair Trade Certified goods work in safe conditions, protect the environment, build sustainable livelihoods, and earn additional money to empower and uplift their communities.
- Organic Cotton: Cotton that is produced to ensure the health of ecosystem and soil without the use of GMOs or toxic chemicals.
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS): Standard that ensures the organic status of textiles from the harvesting of materials to manufacturing to labeling through environmentally and socially responsible credible assurance to consumers. Requires that there is a minimum of 70% organic fiber.
- Regenerative Organic Certified™ (ROC™): Certification for food, textiles and personal care ingredients on the meeting the standards for animal welfare, farmworker fairness, and soil health.
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS): Standard that describes requirements recycled content claims. Products contain materials that conform with the Federal Trade commission’s Guides and the ISO declared definition of recycled.
FIT & DESIGN:
- 100% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton jersey offers soft texture, while made from a farm that aims to rehabilitate soil, respect animal welfare, and improve the lives of farmers, which could reduce greenhouse gas emissions and trap more carbon than conventional agriculture
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, ensuring sewers earn a premium for their labor
- Subtle feminine style offers halfway medium between feminine and non-feminine
- Comfortable with taped shoulder seams, offering fit retention
- PVC-free screen-print inks for safe materials
- 3.9 oz.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : 100% Regenerative Organic Certified Cotton Jersey
- Brand : Patagonia
- Web ID: 22PTGBBRGRGCRTCTNAPT