Patagonia Black Hole 25L Backpack
- GUIDE PICK: We chose the Patagonia Black Hole 25L Backpack because it’s made from 100% recycled fabric with body material certified as bluesign®-approved and boasts tons of awesome features. You'll love the extremely durable Black Hole® fabric, the water-repellent (DWR) finish and the hydration-compatible back panel. All these things make it your perfect for your next excursion. Plus, you can also slip your laptop into the built-in 15" padded sleeve when you get back to campus or your weekday commute.
Fit and Design:
- Easy-access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops; zippered top pocket for small items
- Large front stash pocket for organizing essentials
- Airmesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation
- Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap; hydration compatible with port at top of back panel
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chain for lashing
- Highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
- 650 g (1 lbs 6.9 oz)
- 22" x 10.5" x 5.5"
- 25L (1526 cu in)
- Fabric : Body: (prints: 8.9-oz) 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate, Lining: 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Brand : Patagonia
- Web ID: 20PTGUBLCKHLPCK25TRV