National Geographic Pocono Mountains Map
Considering a trip to the wooded hills and valleys of the Pocono Mountains? National Geographic's Pocono Mountains DestinationMap strikes the perfect balance between map and guidebook and is ideal for a wide range of travelers.
Destination Maps combine finely detailed maps with fascinating and practical travel information. The front side features a large-scale map of the Poconos Moutains in Northeastern Pennsylvania, richly layered with travel information and beautiful photographs showcasing some of many ways travelers can experience this upland of the Allegheny Plateau. In addition to the easy-to-read map on the front, the reverse side includes regional descriptions, arts and culture finds, food and bar recommendations, and visitor resources. Explore detailed insets of the Jim Thorpe Biking/Hiking Trails and Historic Downtown Jim Thorpe, named one of the top five most beautiful small towns in North America. An overview map plots the locations of 18-hole golf courses, state parks, and resorts (including contact information).
- Charts of Pocono Mountains Ski Resorts, 18-Hole Golf Courses, Resorts, State Parks, Museums and Historic Sites, and Visitor Information (including contact information)
- Colorful photographs featuring the region's enchanting landscape
- State and National Parks, waterfalls, campgrounds, horseback riding, and ski areas
- Descriptive content highlighting outdoor recreation opportunities, water features, geology, history and cultural points of interest
Every Destination Map is printed on durable synthetic paper, making them waterproof, tear-resistant and tough — capable of withstanding the rigors of any kind of travel.
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : National Geographic
- Web ID: 21ETGUPCNMNTNSXXXGEN
- SKU: 22777347