National Geographic Appalachian Trail: Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland Map Pack
• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Topographic Maps
The Appalachian Trail (AT) Map Pack Bundle of Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland includes three Topographic Map Guides that cover the AT from the Tennessee–Virginia state line to the southern border of Pennsylvania. Of the 14 states that the AT travels through Virginia has the longest section at over 500 miles.
Each AT Topographic Map Guide includes detailed topographic maps at a detail of 1 inch = 1 mile. Each page is centered on the A.T. and overlaps with the adjacent pages so there is little chance of getting lost. Along the bottom of each page is a trail profile that shows the distance between shelters, camping areas, and trail access points. The map and trail profile provide a step by step visual guide to hiking the trail, mile by rugged mile. The Topographic Map Guide is built for all levels of hiking enthusiasts, from the day tripper to the multi month 'thru-hiker'. The front pages of the printed Topographic Map Guide include resupply information, town inset maps, camping options, and much more.
Buy the Map Pack and save over 15%!
The Appalachian Trail: Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland [Map Pack Bundle] includes:
- Map 1503 :: Damascus to Bailey Gap [Virginia]
- Map 1504 :: Bailey Gap to Calf Mountain [Virginia]
- Map 1505 :: Calf Mountain to Raven Rock [Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland]
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : National Geographic
- Web ID: 21ETGUPPLTRLVMDWVGEN
- SKU: 22777380