Lodge Logic Cast Iron Griddle
The Lodge® Logic Cast Iron Griddle delivers the technology and construction for your meal preparation. A cast iron construction resists deformation and wear and easily heats during cooking. This griddle is foundry seasoned to prevent the iron from rusting. Slightly raised edges prevent oil and other ingredients from spilling. With proper care, the Lodge Logic Cast Iron Griddle can last for approximately 100 years.
- Cast iron griddle
- Evenly heats
- Slightly raised edges keep oil, batter and other ingredients from spilling out of griddle
- Pre-treated with foundry season to prevent cast iron from rusting
- Seasoning is vegetable oil baked ono the iron at a high temperature
- Seasoning creates natural, easy-release properties
- With proper care, griddle can last for 100+ years
- Safe at high temperatures
- Cast iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when cast iron is properly pre-heated
- Cast iron resists deformation and wear
- Diameter: 10-1/2"
- Depth: 1/2"
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Material: Cast iron
- Cooks great quesadillas, pancakes, pizzas and stir fry
- Ideal for sautéing, baking and frying
- For use on stovetops, in ovens, or over fires
- Hand wash
- Immediately dry
- Rub a small amount of melted, vegetable oil onto griddle
- Avoid acidic foods like tomatoes and beans until seasoning is well-established
- In order to prevent removal of seasoning, avoid use of dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads
- Model: L9OG3
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : Lodge
- Web ID: 15LODU105RNDGRDDLCAC
- SKU: 12986282