Joe Bucher Shallow Raider Jointed Crankbaits
- Produces action with a straight retrieve or troll, but can also be used as a jerkbait
- Work with short jerks and longer pauses in shallow water
- Works best at trolling speeds of 1 to 3 mph
- Length: 7 in.
- Freshwater use
- Effective lure for big game fish
- Produce action with a straight retrieve or troll, but can also be worked in a jerkbait fashion when fish are hanging tight to cover
- Work the Shallow Raider with short jerks and longer pauses in shallow water
- Heavy weight lines and short casts will make the lure run very shallow
- Thinner line and longer casts will make the lure run much deeper
- Shallow Raiders perform best at trolling speeds of 1 to 3 mph
- Brand : Joe Bucher Lures
- Web ID: 21JBUUSHLLWRDR7JNLUR
- SKU: 19628702
Baseball Hitting Skills: The Bucket Drill
Build rhythm and timing with this hitting drill to better your load and trigger.
Softball Catcher Drills: Ladder Drill
Learn how to execute the footwork for throws to second base with this ladder drill for catchers.
How to Play Ladder Toss
Learn the ladder toss rules and how to play the popular yard game so you can make the most of your next BBQ or tailgate fun.
Beginner Football Agility Ladder Drills
Take a step toward improving your footwork and swiftness with these easy-to-learn football exercises.
How to Hit an Iron with Joey Sindelar
It’s valuable to be able to picture your swing when you’re learning to play golf. Learn how this golf champ does just that.
The Seven Best Basketball Hoops for 2022
Keep the game going at home with a top-rated portable, in-ground or mounted basketball hoop.
Jon Rahm on His Club Selection for Fades and Draws
The professional golfer discusses how he uses different clubs to hit these specific shots.