Goodr Thanks, They're Vintage Reflective Sunglasses
What's the difference between vintage, antique & retro?
Vintage: "characterized by excellence, maturity, and enduring appeal; classic," with true vintage at 50 years old.Antique: "an object having special value because of its age," at least 100 years old.
Retro: "Involving, relating to, or reminiscent of an earlier time; retrospective," imitating a style at least 10-15 years old.
That means these sunglasses are retro but we named them Thanks, They're Vintage so you have to lie to everyone and say they're 50 years old. Good luck.
Fit & Design:
- Uses special grip coating and silicone nose inserts to construct the gram to help eliminate slippage when sweating
- These frames are flight-weight to prevent bouncing when running, biking or beasting
- These glare-reducing polarized lenses with UV400 protection blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : goodr
- Web ID: 22AVJUTHNKSTHYRVNGAA
- SKU: 23537427