Cressi F-Dual & Supernova Dry Snorkeling Combination Set
- Single tempered glass lens
- Quick-adjust strap buckles
- Top sealing valve
- The Supernova Dry snorkel features a floating mechanism that closes instantly to prevent water from entering the snorkel whether accidentally or purposely submerged
- Unique splash guard at the top reduces the entrance of water during use on the surface
- F-Dual single-lens mask features a unique assembly of lens and skirt without a frame to allow a wide field of view
- Mask bonds a high-grade silicone double-feathered edge skirt directly to a single tempered glass lens
- Wide split strap design provides comfort and even-tension on the skirt for a proper seal
- Quick-adjust strap buckles are molded directly into the skirt for a flexible fit and reduced drag
- Top valve seals the tube as you dive, almost totally blocking the entrance of water when the snorkel is submerged
- A special water collection well, with a large elliptic valve, allows quick and easy expulsion of water
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Cressi
- Web ID: 21CREAFDLSPRNVDRYSWE
How To Buy Snorkeling Equipment
Take in the view beneath the surface with high-quality masks, snorkels, fins and wet suits. Before you take the plunge, learn more about the equipment you need.
How to Choose Sunglasses to Wear on the Diamond
Follow these guidelines to find softball or baseball sunglasses with a perfect combination of style, security and practicality.
How to Set up a Campsite
Setting up a campsite may seem complex, but it doesn’t have to be. Discover these basic tips to help create an ideal home away from home.
How to Set up an Exercise Bike
Want to set up your cycle for a more comfortable and efficient workout? Learn how with these exercise bike tips.
How to Waterproof Your Boots
Find the right treatment for your boots and learn how to regularly clean them to help keep your feet dry and comfortable.
Swimming Training Aids: Pull Buoy and Kickboard Set
Need to give your upper or lower body a boost in strength? Using swimming training equipment like pull buoys and kickboards can help.