Crankbrothers Mallet 3 Clipless Pedals
- A mix of flat pedal feel and clipped-in control
- Customizable float and release angle
- Premium bearings and full aluminum construction
- Flat pedal feel with clipped-in control
- All aluminum platform for enhanced durability
- 6 adjustable pins per side for grip
- 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- Customizable float & release angle
- Premium bearings & double seal system
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : crankbrothers
- Web ID: 23CFJUMLLT3CLPLSSMSC
|Body Material||6061-T6 Aluminum|
|Footprint||100mm x 75mm|
|Cleat Type||15° / 20° Standard Release, 6° Float|
|Pins||6 Adjustable Per Side|
|Weight||499g per pair|
Learning the Quarterback 3-Step Drop
A basic fundamental action each quarterback should use is the 3-step drop. In this video, learn three simple steps for mastering this basic technique.
Defensive Line Tips: The 3-Point Stance Form
When you come up against an offensive line, you need a lot of leverage and momentum. The three3-point stance is the first step to exploding into a defensive play.
Basketball 101: Common Defensive Strategies
Man-to-Man. 2-3. 1-3-1. Full-court press. There are a variety of defensive strategies available for teams to implement on the court. Learn the most common defensive schemes with help from these Pro Tips.
Quarterback Tips: Dropback Sequence for Short and Long-Developing Plays
Learn to differentiate the plays needed for a 3-step drop and a 5-step drop.
Offensive Linemen Tips: How to Line Up in a 3-Point Stance
A lineman’s duty is to keep defenders at bay with explosive blocks and a balanced wall of pressure. Learn to dig deep and remain stable with a proper three-point stance.
Bruce Mitchell's Top Three Griddle Meals
The “Alligator Man” Bruce Mitchell shares three of his favorite flat top griddle recipes.