Bote Lono Aero Pedaling Inflatable Kayak and Stand-Up Paddleboard Package
- Carry Weight: 51 lbs.
- Max Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Height: 20”
- Weight: 51 lbs.
- Width: 35.5”
- Length: 12’6”
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Removable top length: 53”
- Removable top width: 33”
- Removable top height: 3.5”
- Removable top weight: 9 lbs.
- Removable seat length: 24”
- Removable seat width: 22”
- Removable seat height: 18”
- Removable seat weight: 7 lbs.
- Optimal hull inflation: 10-15 PSI
- Optimal removable top inflation: 10-15 PSI
- Optimal removable seat inflation: 7-10 PSI
- Can be used for both a kayak or stand-up paddleboards
- Moves with leg power through the water, leaving hands free and available to use
- 12’6” length, 35.5” width, and a 400 lb. weight capacity for a large size big enough to bring along an extra person or heavy travel items
- Four chamber construction provides unparalleled stability and durability
- MAGNEPOD™ base is a revolutionary tool-less drink retention system that keeps your BOTE magnetic drinkware secure and stable on your inflatable
- Engineered with Aero Technology™ for virtually indestructible PVC skin containing tens of thousands of fibers that become taught
- Rocket Rac features 4 rod holders that fit both fly and conventional rods
- Easy to transport with 2 carry handles
- Stuffs into a travel bag with wheels for longer moves
- Bungee straps in front and rear for dry storage
- Kula Port ad stash pockets provide additional dry storage for essentials
- Includes removable fin, slide-in receivers, sandspear sheath, repair kit, hand pump, and travel bag
- D-Ring tie-down points on the nose allow for light towing
- Accessory mounting point helps you attach accessories to record your adventures
- Pedal drive compatible with Pedal Port
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Bote
- Web ID: 21CQMALNKYKXXXXXXPSK
- SKU: 21851240
|Carry Weight||51 lbs|
|Dimensions||12' 6" L x 35.5" W x 20" H|
|Materials||Aero Technology™ PVC skin|
|Max Weight Capacity||400 lbs|
|Recommended Use||Kayaking & paddleboarding|
|Seat Style||One person sit-on-top|