Bombas Contrast Marl Stripe Running Ankle Socks
Lightweight, purpose-built socks for running, working out and movement. Bombas Hex Tec construction for breathability and moisture-wicking. Proprietary poly/cotton blend yarns. With comfort innovations like strategic zone cushioning and airflow ventilation. Specially designed to help you move with grace and speed.
Fit & Design:
- Hex Tec: Performance breathability and moisture-wicking to keep you dry, cushioned and comfortable
- Airflow Venting: Temperature regulating vents allow cool air to flow in, which helps manage moisture and prevent overheating where you need it most
- Each individual sock is ergonomically designed to fit either your right foot or left foot perfectly
- A soft, protective cushion at the heel that prevents chafing and blisters from shoe contact
- The Y-Stitched Heel creates a natural cup around your heel made to fit your feet
- Strategic Zone Cushioning: Cushioning only where you need it most
- Seamless toe
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Bombas
- Web ID: 23OBXACNTRSTMRLPRSOX
Softball Hitting: Stride, Load and Timing
A solid at-bat should start with good stride, load and timing to put you in position to make explosive contact.
Best Running Shoes for Treadmill Running
Know what to look for when taking your run inside with these picks for the year’s best treadmill running shoes.
Basketball Drills: Finishing Through Contact
As a post player, you’re naturally going to face pressure on your way to the basket. Prepare for that defensive contact with this drill to help you become game-ready.
Basketball 101: Free Throws
By working on your alignment and shooting form, you can start to see better results at the charity stripe when taking free throws.
Running Ambassadors' Favorites: Their Top Shoes For Running
Shop these footwear favorites handpicked by our in-store running experts.
Running Back Tips: Running the Ball Post-Handoff
Once you’ve received the handoff, learn how to secure the ball and make the play with these tips and drills.