Have you heard about these sequoias? They're the next big thing. And the previous big thing. And just like their namesake, the Arbor Sequoia Snowboard Bindings are larger than life. They define the genre of high performing mid-flexing binders that will help you feel comfortable and in control anywhere on the mountain.
Additional Details and Features
- System X - The System X design evenly distributes a rider's energy into their snowboard. No matter where pressure is applied to the binding, the System X allocates energy across the baseplate's structural X shape, and out to the four cardinal points. The result is quicker, more effective control. 15% glass content for added strength and stability.
- 50ADurometer Outsole - The Outsole is a dampening interface made from a special TPE rubber. The Outsole integrates with the System X design and sits between the binding and a rider's snowboard. The Outsole diffuses high-frequency chatter while providing rebound and cushion for high-impact landings. On the Cypress, Arbor uses a slightly stiffer durometer TPE for added performance.
- Adjustable Extruded Aluminum Heelcup - Highly durable extruded aluminum, designed to work with the Mini-Disk for amazing adjustability. Use the highback to center the foot and the disk to fine-tune your stance width.
- EVA Footbed
- Women's Specific Asymmetrical Highbacks - Arbor bindings feature low mounted asymmetrical highbacks with 5° pre-rotation, providing ergonomic feel and freedom of movement.
- Tool-less Forward Lean Adjustment
- Bow-Strap Adjuster - Arbor's patented "Bow-Strap" adjuster and ladder strap swings out of the way quickly and easily, making binding entry a simple, user-friendly experience. The pre-curved strap steers clear of your boot while maintaining form and durability in even the coldest conditions.
- UltraGrip Convertible Toe Strap
- Dual-Injected Ankle Strap
- Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon Buckles and Levers
- Additional Features