National Geographic White Mountain East Map
- National Geographic's Trails Illustrated map of White Mountain National Forest East provides unparalleled detail for outdoor enthusiasts seeking to enjoy the year-round recreational opportunities the park has to offer. Expertly researched and created in partnership with local land management agencies including the Appalachian Mountain Club, this map includes helpful contact information, safety tips, and more. The map features many key points areas of interest including Echo Lake, Crawford Notch, and Grafton Notch state parks; Androscoggin River; Bretton Woods Ski and Nordic Area; Silvio O. Conte National Fish and Wildlife Refuge; and Mount Chocorua Scenic Area. The print map includes a detailed inset of Mount Washington.With miles of clearly marked trails that include mileage between intersections, this map will prove invaluable in your exploration of the park. A summary of trail information offers recommended use guidelines and difficulty ratings. The Kancamagus and White Mountain Trail scenic byways are noted for those wishing to take in the scenery by car. The map base includes contour lines and elevations for summits, passes and many lakes. Recreation features are clearly marked, including campgrounds, trailheads, interpretive trails, ski and swimming areas, boat launches, waterfalls, scenic overlooks, and more.
- Every Trails Illustrated map is printed on "Backcountry Tough" waterproof, tear-resistant paper. A full UTM grid is printed on the map to aid with GPS navigation.
- Other features found on this map include: Boott Spur, Caribou-Speckled Mountain Wilderness, Cascade Mountain, Crescent Range, Mahoosuc Range, Montalban Ridge, Mount Adams, Mount Cabot, Mount Clay, Mount Franklin, Mount Jefferson, Mount Madison, Mount Martha, Mount Monroe, Mount Quincy Adams, Mount Sam Adams, Mount Tecumseh, Mount Washington, Mount Weeks, Old Speck Mountain, Pemigewasset Wilderness, Pilot Range, Pliny Range, Presidential Range, Presidential Range-Dry River Wilderness, Sandwich Range Wilderness, South Twin Mountain, Speckled Mountain, White Mountain National Forest, White Mountains, Wild River Wilderness.
Country of Origin:
- United States of America
- National Geographic
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : National Geographic
- Web ID: 22ETGUWHTMNTNSTMPGEN
- SKU: 24071367