National Geographic Tellico and Ocoee Rivers Map
- National Geographic's Trails Illustrated map of Tellico and Ocoee Rivers is designed to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts seeking to explore the southern section of Cherokee National Forest. Created in partnership with the U.S. Forest Service and others, this expertly researched map features key areas of interest including Cohutta, Joyce Kilmer Slickrock, Citico Creek and Bald River Gorge Wildernesses, Nantahala and Chattahoochee National Forests and Hiwassee River. The map's unmatched detail of the area includes activity guides for the different areas within Cherokee, Nantahala and Chattahoochee National Forests, so you can select a location to explore according to your area of interest.The map also delivers unparalleled trail information including trail guides listing hundreds of miles of trails in Cherokee National Forest, along with their mileage, level of difficulty, trail blaze and designated use. On the map, trails are colored according to their designated use. The map base includes contour lines and elevations for summits and many lakes. The map also highlights the large section of the Benton MacKaye Trail that runs through the area. With so many lakes and rivers in the area, there is an abundance of both land and water recreation activities, which are highlighted on the map, including areas for: fishing, camping, snorkeling, swimming, boating as well as points of interest, waterfall and wildlife viewing areas, scenic overlooks and ranger stations. The Ocoee and Cherohala Skyway scenic byways are also highlighted for those who wish to travel this are by car.
- Every Trails Illustrated map is printed on "Backcountry Tough" waterproof, tear-resistant paper. A full UTM grid is printed on the map to aid with GPS navigation.
- Other features found on this map include: Big Frog Wilderness, Chattahoochee National Forest, Cherokee National Forest, Citico Creek Wilderness, Cohutta Mountain, Cohutta Wilderness, Great Smoky Mountains, Haw Knob, Joyce Kilmer-Slickrock Wilderness, Lake Ocoee, Nantahala National Forest, Ocoee River, Unicoi Mountains.
Country of Origin:
- United States of America
- National Geographic
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : National Geographic
- Web ID: 22ETGUTLLCNDCRVRSGEN
- SKU: 24071340