National Geographic Great Smoky Mountains NP Map Pack
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park is the most visited national park in the country. The Map Pack Bundle includes three maps to help visitors get the most out of their trip. The map pack includes an overview map that shows the entire park as well as two detailed maps of the east and west halves of the park. With this combination of maps visitors can feel comfortable planning a trip that includes driving the picturesque Cades Cove Driving Loop to hiking deep into the backcountry. All trails are marked with trail milage, and all three maps include multiple points of interest such as quite walkways, campgrounds, boat launches, shelters and more.Coverage includes: Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Appalachian Trail, Benton Mackaye Trail, Mountains-to-Sea Trail, Cades Cove Driving Loop, Chilowee Mountain, Little Mountain, Cataloochee Divide, Blue Ridge Parkway, Cherokee, Pisgah and Nantahala National Forests, Little Tennessee and Tuckasegee Rivers, Chilhowee and Fontana Lakes, and more.
- Buy the Map Pack and save 15%!
- The Great Smoky Mountains National Park Map Pack includes: Map 229 :: Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Map 316 :: Great Smoky Mountains National Park West: Cades Cove, Elkmont, Map 317 :: Great Smoky Mountains National Park East: Clingmans Dome, Cataloochee, Every Trails Illustrated map is printed on "Backcountry Tough" waterproof, tear-resistant paper. A full UTM grid is printed on the map to aid with GPS navigation.
Country of Origin:
- United States of America
- National Geographic
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : National Geographic
- Web ID: 22ETGUGRTSMKYMTSNGEN
- SKU: 24071339