SHIPPING INFORMATION AND FAQS
Free Shipping and Returns on PublicLands.com
To participate, add qualifying product to your cart and select "Standard Shipping" to receive discount. Your discount can only be applied if the qualifying threshold is met and is automatically calculated in your cart.
- Note: You must select the “Standard Shipping” option to receive the discount. Otherwise, the full-expedited shipping charge will be applied.
- Not that this offer is only valid for orders shipped within the continuous U.S.
- This offer applied only to the individual Public Lands items, other items in your cart that are not eligible will still incur a shipping charge.
- Items that are overweight or oversized may incur additional shipping charges.
See The Fine Print at the bottom of this page for full details.
SENDING A GIFT?
SHIP IT RIGHT TO THEM!
If your entire ship-to-home order is a gift, you will be able to enter the gift recipient’s shipping details in checkout. Once you have placed your order, you will be able to enter the gift recipient’s email address on the order confirmation page. Once your gift ships, the recipient will receive an email letting them know that a gift is on its way.
How Are Shipping Costs Determined
Shipping costs are determined by your item's size and weight, your selected shipping method, and your delivery address.
In your shopping cart, we show your estimated shipping cost, based on the lowest price shipping method available. If you select a different shipping method or live outside of the contiguous United States, your actual shipping cost may be higher.
Where Does Public Lands Ship?
- The 48 continental states
- Alaska and Hawaii are eligible only for Expedited shipping
- APO/FPO addresses are eligible for package delivery by the US Postal Service
When Will My Order Ship?
Each product on PublicLands.com has an estimated processing time, which is given in business days and provided on the product's page. Processing times vary based on how your item is being shipped and where it is being fulfilled. Your full delivery timeframe includes both processing time and the time your item is in transit.
Business days are Monday to Friday and do not include federal holidays within the United States.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
Public Lands offers many fast and convenient shipping methods for items purchased online, including small-item shipping methods, large-item shipping methods and gift cards.
Gift Card Shipping Methods and Transit Time:
- Standard USPS first class shipping, 7-10 business days
- Third-Day shipping, 3 business days
- Two-Day shipping, 2 business day
Small Item Shipping Methods and Transit Time:
Small items include products like apparel and footwear. Three shipping methods are available:
- Standard shipping, 2-5 business days
- Expedited shipping, 2 business days
- Express shipping, 1 business day
Please Note: If you select Express or Expedited shipping, your order must be received and credit must be approved by 2:00 p.m. EST, or it may not be processed until the next business day. Expedited shipping is available for select products. You can view complete shipping options for your product in your shopping cart. The estimated delivery date for your order will be provided on the order review page prior to completing the order.
Large Item Shipping Methods:
Large items and heavy products cannot be sent by traditional package delivery and must be shipped via a large-item carrier.
After the carrier receives your order, they will contact you to schedule a delivery time. Typically, carriers require a minimum four-hour window for delivery. An adult older than age 18 must be present and available to sign for the delivery. Large-item shipping methods may include:
- Curbside Delivery Your item will be delivered curbside via standard freight. Drivers do not assist in the assembly of your product, and if you select this method, we recommend you have someone to help you bring your item indoors.
- Threshold Delivery Your item will be delivered just over the first threshold of your building.
Ship to Store:
• Choose your item, set your store, and select ‘Ship to Store’ when making your purchase. Note: Only available on select items.
Look for an Email and Go
• We’ll let you know when your order has arrived at the store, so you know when to go pick it up! This usually takes between 5-10 business days after order placement.
Choose In-Store or Curbside
• At the store, follow the email prompts and choose to come in for your order or have it brought to your car
Someone Else Picking It Up?
• Add an additional person to your Ship-to-Store order when you’re checking out. You will both receive an email when the order is ready for pickup.
Terms and Conditions
Some items ordered online may be available to ship to a store of your choice. If an item is available for Ship-to-Store, you will be presented with the option to do so when selecting your item for purchase. Most items available for the Ship-to-Store service are available for pickup within 5-10 business days of placing your order. After placing your order, we will send you a confirmation email, followed by a second email when your order has arrived at the store and is ready for pickup.
All pickup times are estimates. While we strive to meet all pickup times as quoted, Public Lands does not make any guarantee that your order will be available at a specific time. Public Lands will not have any liability for order delays.
How Can I Track My Shipment?
You can view the status of your shipment by visiting our Track Your Order page.
Tracking availability varies based on the types of items you purchased, your selected shipping method, and the carrier of your item. Please note, it may take up to 48 hours for a carrier to scan your order into its tracking system. This means your tracking number may not provide updates for up to 48 hours.
What If I Never Received My Order?
Occasionally packages may become lost in transit, delivered to an incorrect address, arrive in separate packages or left in a different location at your home. Log in to My Account and select Order Status.
If your order is past the estimated delivery date or has been marked as delivered but cannot be located, please contact Customer Service for assistance
The Fine Print (applies to all promotions listed above)
Cannot be combined with any other offers or used for gift cards, licenses, or previously purchased merchandise. Returns or exchanges where a HUB Reward or other discount was applied may result in an adjusted refund amount. Entire order must be shipped to a single address. May be responsible for shipping costs on returned merchandise. Shipping offers apply only to standard delivery. Shipping offers do not apply to personalized products or bulk orders. Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items may incur oversized shipping charges. This offer is only valid for orders shipped within the contiguous U.S. May not be available for shipments to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. boxes. Promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. Some exclusions apply. Click here for details.