National Geographic Green Mountains North Map
- The Green Mountain National Forest encompasses more than 400,000 acres in southwestern and central Vermont, forming the largest contiguous public land area in the state. National Geographic's Trails Illustrated map of Green Mountain National Forest North combines unmatched detail with helpful information to offer an invaluable tool for making the most of your visit to this beautiful region. Expertly researched and created in partnership with local land management agencies, this map features key points of interest including Moosalamoo National Recreation Area; Branbury, Bomoseen, Ainsworth, Allis, Granville Reservation, and Silver Lake state parks; Killington, Pico Mountain, and Sugarbush ski areas; Chittenden Reservoir; Bristol Cliffs, Breadloaf, and Joseph Battel wilderness areas; and portions of the White, Connecticut, and Ottauquechee rivers.This map can guide you off the beaten path and back again with hundreds of miles of mapped trails including portions of the popular Long, Appalachian, and Catamount trails. The Lake Champlain and Mad River scenic byways are noted for those wishing to take in the scenery by car. The map base includes contour lines and elevations for summits, passes and many lakes. Many recreation features are noted as well, including interpretive trails, campgrounds, swimming areas, boat launches, waterfalls, shooting ranges, fishing areas, and covered bridges.
- Every Trails Illustrated map is printed on "Backcountry Tough" waterproof, tear-resistant paper. A full UTM grid is printed on the map to aid with GPS navigation.
- Other features found on this map include: Blueberry Mountain, Braintree Mountain, Breadloaf Wilderness, Broad Brook Mountain, Green Mountain National Forest, Hanover, Hartford, Joseph Battell Wilderness, Killington Peak, Lake Bomoseen, Lincoln Mountain, Mount Moosalamoo, Northfield Mountains, Pico Peak, Rutland, White River.
Country of Origin:
- United States of America
- National Geographic
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : National Geographic
- Web ID: 22ETGUGRNMNTNSNRTGEN
- SKU: 24071327