Malone MicroSport Kayak Trailer
The Malone® MicroSport™ Kayak Trailer is a reliable and affordable transportation solution made with quality materials in the USA. Carrying your kayaks, canoes, bikes and storage boxes is as easy as assembling the cross rail system and connecting your preferred Malone® kayak carrier attachments (not included). Each kit comes with all the frame parts, cross rails and pre-fitted electrical and chassis components.
- Canoe and kayak sport trailer
- Marine grade galvanized steel frame with 78" steel coated load bars
- 11 gauge pre-galvanized steel construction for long-lasting use
- 12" standard galvanized slotted wheels with marine grade sealed bearings
- D-ring tie-downs for a secure haul
- Features pre-assembled hubs for quick and easy installation
- Reinforced steel tongue can transport boats up to 20’ in length
- Approximate assembly time: 3-4 hours with standard tools
- Kayak carrier attachments not included
- DOT approved LED lighting for safety
- Pre-wired electrical system
- Pre-fitted chassis components
- Manufacturer’s 5-Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Style ID: MPG460G
- Length: 13’3”
- Width (without crossbars): 55”
- Frame Width Assembled (width within fenders): 40"
- Weight (without accessories): 197 lbs
- Load Capacity: 800 lbs / 20’ canoe or kayak
- Hitch: 2" Class II receiver
- Mounting Height from Ball from Ground: 18"
- Recommended Tire Pressure: 35 to 40 PSI
- Tongue Weight (unloaded): 25 lbs
- Height of Cross Bars from Ground: 30"
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : Malone Auto Racks
- Web ID: 16MAUUMCRSPRTTRLRPSR
- SKU: 13407354