Hyperlite State 140 with Frequency Wakeboard with Binding
- All-level ability
- Thinner profile
- Shorter edge on rider's toe-side
- State 2.0 Wakeboard
- Asymmetrical, all-ability level shape
- Advancing your skills quicker with advanced shape technology
- A complete entry level deck.
- Creating a shape to take riders’ skills to the next level
- Shorter, more effective edge on rider’s toe-side
- Thinner profile molded-in fins, creating less drag and a better release off the top of the wake
- Subtle Molded-In Toe-Side Footbed Risers
- Tested and proven to be the best choice for a rider looking to master the foundations of wakeboarding
- Hyperlite Frequency is a one size fits all binding option atop our Low Pro Plate system
- Ideal for men's sizes 6-12 and can accommodate smaller and larger feet as well
- Adjustable binding opens wide for an Easy On Fit and is simple to secure with the quick cinch lace zone
- Hyperlite Molded EVA footbed provides impact protection while landing and guaranteed comfort
- Layered glass
- M6 inserts
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Hyperlite
- Web ID: 22HYPASTTWFRQNCYXWSR
- SKU: 22972137
|Footbed Risers||Molded-in toe-side|
|Rocker Line Profile||Abrupt Continuous|
|Closure||Quick cinch lace zone|
How To Buy Figure Skates
Finding the right figure skate for you is essential to your performance on the ice. A skate must fit properly and be appropriate for your skill level. Consult this guide to help you with your figure skate choice so you get the pair you need.
10 Best Outdoor Activities to Do With Your Kids
Take family time outside with these fun activities to do with your kids.
Tips for Dealing with Slumps in Softball with Amanda â Chiddyâ Chidester
In a rut at the plate? Dig yourself out and regain confidence with these Pro Tips from the softball professional.
How To Pitch With More Power
Watch and learn as Jennie Finch demonstrates the three keys to pitching with more power.
Lacrosse Drills: Practicing with a Rebounder
Practice these lacrosse shooting drills with your teammates or on your own to help develop your fundamental ball skills.
Rapid-Fire Questions with Rory McIlroy
You’ve seen him on the course. Now get to the know the professional golfer a little more with this interview.
Golf Workout Tips with Rory McIlroy
The professional golfer explains how hitting the gym can boost your game and also shares some of his favorite exercises.