Bombas Performance Split Waistband Boxer Brief
- Not too tight so it never leaves a mark on your waist, not too loose so it never slides down
- A unique blend of smooth cotton with modal, a semi-synthetic fabric made from tree pulp, makes the softest and strongest underwear material ever
- Air circulates through this fabric easily, which helps keep your body at a cooler temperature and helps you stay dry
Fit & Design:
- Comfort Waistband
- Cotton Modal Blend
- Breathable Fabric
- Tag Free
- Minimal Seams
- Diagonal Fly
- 46% Modal, 46% Cotton, 8% Elastane
- Machine wash cold with like colors, Only non-chlorine bleach when needed, Tumble dry low, Cool iron if needed, Do not dry-clean
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Bombas
- Web ID: 23OBXABXRBRFPRFRSMOA
How to Play On-Ball Defense in Women's Lacrosse
Learn how and where to initiate contact with an attacker to split the field in half and defend your goal.
How to Choose the Right Punching Bag for Your Workout
Whether you’re a boxer or just want to get fit, a punching bag offers an outlet to unleash all your energy. Find out which type of punching bag is best for your workout.
Choosing String for Your Tennis Racquet
Learn how material, style and tension can affect your racquet’s performance.
Baseball Catcher Tips: Receiving the Ball
Improve your receiving game and maximize your performance with this simple drill.
The Complete Guide to Baseballs
Learn how the anatomy of your baseball can impact its performance on the field.
Baseball Throwing Tips: The Throwing Progression
Learn how to properly progress your throwing motion to help achieve maximum gameday performance.