WOW Big Ducky 3-Person Towable Tube
You’ll love the fun design and awesome performance of the WOW® Big Ducky 3-Person Towable Tube this boating season! Large, duck feet shaped EVA foam pads provide ultimate comfort, while a side bumper system ensures you stay safely on the tube as you splash through the river or bay. This versatile tube allows for you to sit, lay or even kneel for a unique and memorable ride each and every time you hit the water this season.
- Perfect for water tubing
- Perfect for up to three riders
- Multiple riding positions allow you to sit, lay or even kneel
- Designed with a bold design and shape for optimal fun
- Large, duck feet shaped EVA foam pads for ultimate comfort
- Secure saddle seating with EVA foam riding pads for a supportive and comfortable ride
- Heavy-duty, wide-webbed, 3 point tow system construction for durability
- Heavy-duty full nylon cover with heavy-duty zippers for durability
- Heavy-duty PVC bladders for optimal inflation and durability
- Double webbing foam handles with knuckle guards for a secure and comfortable grip
- Features a side bumper system to keep riders safely on the tube
- Zippered valve covers for leak prevention and protection
- Heavy-duty molded EZ Tow Connector for quick and easy tow rope connection
- Speed valve for efficient and hassle-free inflation and deflation
- Manufacturer’s One Year Warranty
- Maximum Capacity: 510 lbs (231 kg)
- Dimensions (Inflated): 86” x 74” (218 cm x 188 cm)
- Dimensions (Deflated): 94” x 76” (238 cm x 193 cm)
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : WOW World of Water Sports
- Web ID: 18WOWUBGDCKY3PRSNWSR
- SKU: 19210559
Learning the Quarterback 3-Step Drop
A basic fundamental action each quarterback should use is the 3-step drop. In this video, learn three simple steps for mastering this basic technique.
How to Choose a Table Tennis Table
Find the best table tennis table for your needs with this Pro Tips buying guide.
Defensive Line Tips: The 3-Point Stance Form
When you come up against an offensive line, you need a lot of leverage and momentum. The three3-point stance is the first step to exploding into a defensive play.
Offensive Linemen Tips: How to Line Up in a 3-Point Stance
A lineman’s duty is to keep defenders at bay with explosive blocks and a balanced wall of pressure. Learn to dig deep and remain stable with a proper three-point stance.
Basketball 101: Common Defensive Strategies
Man-to-Man. 2-3. 1-3-1. Full-court press. There are a variety of defensive strategies available for teams to implement on the court. Learn the most common defensive schemes with help from these Pro Tips.
Quarterback Tips: Dropback Sequence for Short and Long-Developing Plays
Learn to differentiate the plays needed for a 3-step drop and a 5-step drop.