Timberland Men's Mt. Maddsen Waterproof Mid Hiker Boots
- Made in part with recycled materials
- TimberDry™ waterproof membrane
- Timberland® Premium Leather uppers made with Better Leather from a tannery rated silver by the Leather Working Group for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Fully gusseted tongue comfortably protects the foot from debris
- Made with ReBOTL™ material, which contains at least 50% recycled PET (excepting trace materials)
- TimberDry™ waterproof membrane made with at least 50% recycled plastic
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- Unique molded foam footbed features an inverted cone system that absorbs shock and returns energy with every step
Durability & Traction:
- Rubber lug outsole for enhanced traction
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Timberland
- Web ID: 23TLDMMMTMDDSNMDLFBO
How to Waterproof Your Boots
Find the right treatment for your boots and learn how to regularly clean them to help keep your feet dry and comfortable.
The Best Gifts for Hikers
Find the best gifts for hikers, including hydration packs, trekking poles, headlamps and more with this comprehensive Pro Tips guide.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
How to Buy Mid- and Lower-Body Football Pads
Football is a full-contact sport. Make sure you’re ready this season with girdles, rib protectors and pads for your pants.
How to Buy Hiking Boots
Whether you’re walking a local footpath or trekking the Appalachian Trail, you need a hiking boot that delivers a blend of comfort, protection and traction. Learn more about choosing the right hiking boots, materials and features.
Different Types of Hunting Boots
Good boots are essential on the hunt. Learn what factors to consider before picking out your next pair.
How to Choose Wading Boots
Take a step in the right direction this fishing season and prepare for that next big trip by choosing the best wading boots for your angling needs.