Smartwool Women's Outdoor Advanced Light Micro Hiking Socks
- Responsible Wool Standard (RWS): Textile fiber with a long lifespan obtained from animals that is biodegradable and recyclable.
Get just the right height for a summer hike with the Smartwool® Outdoor Advanced Light Micro Hiking Socks. These low-cut socks are ideal for use with sneakers or low-cut hiking shoes. The light half cushion padding keeps you comfortable on long treks without adding excessive bulk or padding to your feet. The reinforced heel, toe, and sole means you’ll get as much use out of these socks as you do your boots. And don’t worry about having to stop to adjust your socks mid-hike: the Smartwool® fit system includes an elasticized arch and ankle support so socks stay in place all day.
- Micro height ideal for use with sneakers or low-cut hiking shoes
- Light half cushioning adds comfort without excessive bulk
- Reinforced heel, toe, and sole for extra durability
- Smartwool® fit system features elasticized arch and ankle support, keeping your sock in place
- Style: SW001133
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Fabric : 57% Merino wool, 41% nylon, 2% elastane
- Brand : SmartWool
- Web ID: 17SWLWWTDRDVNCDLGAPA