Salomon Kid's T2 RT Ski Boot
- Soft flex
- Great beginner ski boot for kid’s learning how to ski, or those already familiar with the slopes.
- Junior oversize pivot offers current foot positioning for all-day-comfort and ultimate performance.
- Constructed with an easy step-in design and thinner shell simple enough for kids to put on all by themselves.
- Made with durable, lightweight polyolefin
- Medium stiffness and boot fit
- Matches Salomon Junior ski graphics
DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY:
- My Thermic Fit Junior liner provides established zones of protection for the tibia and forefoot while adding comfort and warmth to the inside of the boot.
- Polyurethane material that implements consistent density throughout the boot for a perfect wrapping and excellent power transmission on the slopes.
- Two riveted vario plastic buckles that are light and easy enough for kids to use on their own.
- Equipped with alpine pads compatible with ISO 9462 alpine bindings.
- Brand : Salomon
- Web ID: 21SALYT2RTXXXXXXXSSP
|HOW TO MEASURE|
|1. Put a sheet of paper on the floor against a wall.|
|2. Wear the socks you would normally wear in your shoes.|
|3. Stand on the sheet so that your back is flat against a wall (foot perpendicular to the wall) with your heels glued to the wall.|
|4. Draw a marker in front of your big toe (the furthest forward of your foot).|
|5. Measure the length between the edge of the sheet and the marker drawn. It is recommended to do this for both the left and right foot and to take into consideration the longer length.|
|6. To know your shoe size, take a ruler and measure the distance between the wall and the mark you have drawn. Then simply enter it in the corresponding cell in the "foot length" column.|