Rumpl Original Puffy Blanket National Parks Edition
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
- Lofty with 3D Hollow Fibers
- Ends Clip Around Shoulders
- Fabric Survives Stains and Water
- Outdoor-Ready and Quick Drying Insulation
- Corner Loops for Hanging When Soaked or to Keep Off Ground
- Weight: 2.1 lbs.
- Length: 75 in.
- Width: 52 in.
- Packed size: 7 in. x 16 in.
DESIGN & DETAILS:
- Lofty and filled with puffy insulation creating cushioning using 3D hollow fibers
- Ends clip closed around shoulders for PJ days and being blanket wrapped when chilly, without needing to hold hands where fabrics meet, using cape clips
- Fabric finish survives unpredictable problems using stain and water resistance
- Insulation siliconized for outdoor use, synthetic for quick-drying
- Corner loops provide optional hanging, useful in case soaked, or allowing hook storage to keep off ground
- Water-resistant stuff sack protects blanket when being taken somewhere while offering portability
- Tearproof fabric, durable throughout heavy use
- 100% post-consumer recycled shell and insulation material, offering environmental friendless both inside and out
- Machine washable
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Rumpl
- Web ID: 21GCGURGNLPFFYBLNCSLA
|Material(s)||Recycled 30-denier ripstop polyester/postconsumer recycled synthetic insulation|
|Dimensions||75 x 52 inches|
|Weight||2 lbs. 1.6 oz.|
|Sustainability||Contains recycled materials|