Roark Men's Run Amok Weller Serrano 2.0 Shorts
- Regular fit
- Regular rise
- 8” inseam
Fit & Design:
- Regular fit shorts
- Regular rise – Sits at the natural waist
- Lightweight fabric includes 4-way stretch so you can move comfortably
- Laser cut perforated back yoke
- Elastic waist with drawstring for a comfortable, adjustable fit
- Mesh lined hip zip
- Mesh lined slash front pockets, stash pocket, and back patch zip pocket
- No liner
- Notched hem
- Water-resistant finish on the fabric helps you stay protected from the elements
- Made from Repreve® recycled polyester
- 8” inseam, 18” outseam
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : 85% nylon / 15% spandex
- Brand : Roark
- Web ID: 22QAYMWLLRSRRN20XMOA
- SKU: 23724209
How to Choose Running Shorts
With so many options available, choosing the best running shorts can be a challenge. Learn how to find your style.
Five Ways to Prepare for a Color Fun Run
Participating in your first 5K fun run can prompt questions about how to prepare and what to expect.
Made to Score with Jordan Spieth: How to Hit a Wedge Shot
Your approach shots can make a huge difference on the golf course. Set yourself up for shorter putts and lower scores with these wedge-shot tips from PGA TOUR pro Jordan Spieth.
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
How to Buy Soccer Goalkeeper Pants and Shorts
Not all soccer clothing is created equal. When you need extra protection on the pitch, modern lower-body options are available to help guard you while you guard between the goalposts
Running Back Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Learning the right form is the first step to making a play on the gridiron.