Roark Run Amok Men's Bommer 2.0 7” Shorts
- 4-way stretch
- DWR finish
- 7" inseam
Fit & Design:
- Regular fit shorts
- Created with lightweight stretch polyester fabric for a soft and comfortable feel
- Internal drawstring offers a more customizable fit
- Shorts are built upon the foundation of a boxer brief compression liner
- Liner features a thigh positioned cell pocket
- Magnetic slash front pocket closure allows for secure storage
- Backside zip stash pockets for added storage options
- Repreve® fabric is recycled for an eco-friendly build
- DWR finish helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Shell Inseam: 7”
- Shell Outseam: 17”
- Liner Inseam: 2.5”
- Liner Outseam: 14.5”
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : 50% recycled polyester / 40% polyester / 10% elastane
- Brand : Roark
- Web ID: 22QAYMMBMMR20XXXXAPB
How to Play 7-on-7 Football
This competitive offseason game can help get teams ready to play under Friday night lights.
7-on-7 Drills for Gameday Situations
Adding 7-on-7 action to football practice allows the offense and defense to prepare for passing situations on game day.
How to Choose Running Shorts
With so many options available, choosing the best running shorts can be a challenge. Learn how to find your style.
Five Ways to Prepare for a Color Fun Run
Participating in your first 5K fun run can prompt questions about how to prepare and what to expect.
Made to Score with Jordan Spieth: How to Hit a Wedge Shot
Your approach shots can make a huge difference on the golf course. Set yourself up for shorter putts and lower scores with these wedge-shot tips from PGA TOUR pro Jordan Spieth.
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.