Rave Sports Itasca 320 Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board
- Length: 10’6”
- Width: 32”
- Carry Weight: 17 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 225 lbs.
- Durable, portable, and storable. Named after the headwaters of the Mississippi River, the Itasca 320 inflatable paddle board is easy to transport and is a great option for all skill levels, especially for those paddling in lakes, bays and harbors. Includes a non-slip textured foam deck pad, an easy fin system, cargo cords and versatile attachment points, reinforced nose and center handles, a backpack-style carry bag and a speedy dual action pump.
- The Itasca Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board is a great option for new paddlers ready for adventure. Includes a dual-action hand pump for easy inflation and a backpack carry bag for easy paddling on the go.
- 10’6” x 32” x 6” (320cm x 81 cm x 15cm). Board weight: Only 17 lbs. Rider weight: 225 lbs.
- 5 layer drop-stitch construction. EVA foam deck pad
- Lever lock. 8" Removable fin - lever lock
- Compact storage. Great for portability
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Rave Sports
- Web ID: 21RSPASPTSC320XXXPSS
- SKU: 22287206
|Weight Capacity:||225 lbs|
How To Buy The Right Paddle
Pad your knowledge with this Pro Tips guide to finding the right size paddle for your kayak, canoe or stand up paddleboard.
How to Choose a Stand Up Paddleboard
Whether you’re looking for a full-body workout or a relaxing day on the water, be sure to know what to look for when buying a paddleboard.
Personal Flotation Device Options for Stand Up Paddleboarders
Safety should always be a top priority when heading out on the water. Discover what type of personal flotation device you should wear.
Why You Need Water Shoes
Find out why water shoes are essential for boating, paddle sports, and other outdoor and aquatic activities.
How to Stand on a Paddleboard
Learn how to stand on a paddleboard and keep your balance with these beginner tips from a SUP instructor.
Guide To Sports Bras
No matter your bust size, the right sports bra is essential for your training and activities. Learn how to find a bra that fits you comfortably and securely.
Sports Bra Fit and Care Guide
Discover how to find the right fit and help extend the lifespan of your sports bras with these tips and tricks.