Quest Youth Minnow Sit-On-Top Kayak Package
- Carry Weight: 21 lbs.
- Max Capacity: 140 lbs.
- Length: 6’6”
- Width: 2’
- Deck Height: 8”
- Boat Weight: 21 lbs
- Maximum Capacity: 140 lbs
- Paddler Capacity: 1
- Sit-on-top design
- Built for recreational paddling in calm, slow lakes and rivers
- Carry handle to make transport easier
- Open deck to make boarding and exit easier
- Flat stern to store belongings more easily
- Rear swim up featuring hand holds
- Multi-channel hull for optimal tracking and stability
- Cup holder molded in along with channel to keep paddle
- Back rest is adjustable for personalized feel
- Seat padded for enhanced cushioning
- Graduated footwells
- Includes drain plugs
- Brand : Quest
- Web ID: 22QUEUYTH6KYKXXXXPSK
- SKU: 22755029
|Carry Weight||21 lbs|
|Dimensions||6' 6" L x 2' W|
|Max Weight Capacity||140 lbs|
|Seat Style||One person sit-on-top|
The Year's Best Fishing Kayaks
Find the best fishing kayak for your next trip with this angler-approved list of the year’s top picks.
Personal Flotation Device Options for Stand Up Paddleboarders
Safety should always be a top priority when heading out on the water. Discover what type of personal flotation device you should wear.
How to Buy a Youth Softball Bat
Buying a youth softball bat is one of the first experiences you have with the game. Make sure you are equipped with the proper-sized bat.
The Pro Tips Youth Soccer Checklist
Be prepared this upcoming soccer season with the right equipment, apparel and accessories.
Defensive Linup Strategies For Youth Baseball
Baseball coaches can use this guide to better organize their defensive strategy on the field.
Kayak Paddling Basics
Are you going kayaking for the first time? Learn how to hold your paddle and execute basic paddle strokes with these tips.
Kayak Balancing Techniques
Fewer things can spoil your fun on a kayak excursion like ending up in the water. Here are some basic balancing tips to keep in mind next time you’re kayaking.