Patagonia Women's P6 Label Uprisal Sweatpants
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS): Standard that ensures the organic status of textiles from the harvesting of materials to manufacturing to labeling through environmentally and socially responsible credible assurance to consumers. Requires that there is a minimum of 70% organic fiber.
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS): Standard that describes requirements recycled content claims. Products contain materials that conform with the Federal Trade commission’s Guides and the ISO declared definition of recycled.
- Recycled Cotton: Cotton fabric that is converted into cotton fiber to be reused in textile products.
- Fair Trade Certified: Fair Trade USA® works closely on the ground with producers and verifies transactions between companies and their suppliers to ensure that the people making Fair Trade Certified goods work in safe conditions, protect the environment, build sustainable livelihoods, and earn additional money to empower and uplift their communities.
Fit and Design:
- Classic pull-on sweatpants
- Elasticized waistband with adjustable drawstring
- Front entry pockets
- Tapered legs with elasticized cuffs help hold in warmth
- Made with 100% recycled fabric
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : 55% recycled polyester / 45% recycled cotton
- Brand : Patagonia
- Web ID: 21PTGWWP6LBLPRSLSAPB
- SKU: 21945185