Patagonia Women's P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee Long Sleeve Shirt
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS): Standard that ensures the organic status of textiles from the harvesting of materials to manufacturing to labeling through environmentally and socially responsible credible assurance to consumers. Requires that there is a minimum of 70% organic fiber.
- Recycled Cotton: Cotton fabric that is converted into cotton fiber to be reused in textile products.
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS): Standard that describes requirements recycled content claims. Products contain materials that conform with the Federal Trade commission’s Guides and the ISO declared definition of recycled.
Fit & Design:
- Patagonia lowest carbon footprint T-shirt is made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Long-sleeved crewneck style is classic, versatile and has you covered for almost anything
- Ribbing at neck and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Straight hem and can be worn tucked and untucked
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and are phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : 50% recycled cotton / 50% post-consumer recycled polyester jersey
- Brand : Patagonia
- Web ID: 22PTGWWSLSP6LGRSPAPB