Patagonia Women's P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee Long Sleeve Shirt
- 100% recycled material
- Regular fit
- Fair Trade Certified: Fair Trade USA® works closely on the ground with producers and verifies transactions between companies and their suppliers to ensure that the people making Fair Trade Certified goods work in safe conditions, protect the environment, build sustainable livelihoods, and earn additional money to empower and uplift their communities.
- Recycled Cotton: Cotton fabric that is converted into cotton fiber to be reused in textile products.
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS): Standard that describes requirements recycled content claims. Products contain materials that conform with the Federal Trade commission’s Guides and the ISO declared definition of recycled.
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS): Standard that ensures the organic status of textiles from the harvesting of materials to manufacturing to labeling through environmentally and socially responsible credible assurance to consumers. Requires that there is a minimum of 70% organic fiber.
- bluesign® PRODUCT: These products are made of bluesign® APPROVED fabrics and accessories and are produced in a resource conserving way with a minimum impact on people and the environment.
Fit & Design:
- Made from 100% recycled materials
- Crewneck t-shirt
- Rib-knit neckline
- Tapered shoulder seams
- Straight hem
- Screen-print inks are PVC and phthalate free
- Regular fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : 50% recycled cotton / 50% recycled polyester
- Brand : Patagonia
- Web ID: 21PTGWWSP6LGRSPNSAPT
|Sustainability||Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, Contains recycled materials, Contains organic materials|
|Fabric||50% recycled cotton, 50% post-consumer recycled polyester jersey|
|Fit Type||Regular fit|
|Sleeve Length||Long sleeve|