Patagonia Women's P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee Long Sleeve Shirt
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS): Standard that ensures the organic status of textiles from the harvesting of materials to manufacturing to labeling through environmentally and socially responsible credible assurance to consumers. Requires that there is a minimum of 70% organic fiber.
- Fair Trade Certified: Fair Trade USA® works closely on the ground with producers and verifies transactions between companies and their suppliers to ensure that the people making Fair Trade Certified goods work in safe conditions, protect the environment, build sustainable livelihoods, and earn additional money to empower and uplift their communities.
- Recycled Cotton: Cotton fabric that is converted into cotton fiber to be reused in textile products.
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS): Standard that describes requirements recycled content claims. Products contain materials that conform with the Federal Trade commission’s Guides and the ISO declared definition of recycled.
Fit & Design:
- Patagonia lowest carbon footprint T-shirt is made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Long-sleeved crewneck style is classic, versatile and has you covered for almost anything
- Ribbing at neck and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Straight hem and can be worn tucked and untucked
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and are phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : 50% recycled cotton / 50% post-consumer recycled polyester jersey
- Brand : Patagonia
- Web ID: 22PTGWWSLSP6LGRSPAPB