Patagonia Women's How to Save Responsibili-Tee® Shirt
- Carbon neutral
- Regular fit
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS): Standard that ensures the organic status of textiles from the harvesting of materials to manufacturing to labeling through environmentally and socially responsible credible assurance to consumers. Requires that there is a minimum of 70% organic fiber.
- Fair Trade Certified: Fair Trade USA® works closely on the ground with producers and verifies transactions between companies and their suppliers to ensure that the people making Fair Trade Certified goods work in safe conditions, protect the environment, build sustainable livelihoods, and earn additional money to empower and uplift their communities.
- bluesign® PRODUCT: These products are made of bluesign® APPROVED fabrics and accessories and are produced in a resource conserving way with a minimum impact on people and the environment.
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS): Standard that describes requirements recycled content claims. Products contain materials that conform with the Federal Trade commission’s Guides and the ISO declared definition of recycled.
- Recycled Cotton: Cotton fabric that is converted into cotton fiber to be reused in textile products.
Fit & Design:
- Patagonia’s first carbon neutral shirt; Made from 100% recycled fabrics
- Rib-knit at neckline
- Straight hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Screen-print inks are PVC and phthalate free
- Regular fit
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : 50% recycled cotton / 50% recycled polyester
- Brand : Patagonia
- Web ID: 21PTGWWSHWTSVRNSBAPT