Patagonia Men's P-6 Label Uprisal Hoodie
- Regular fit
- Classic pullover
- Rib-knit side panels
- Fair Trade Certified: Fair Trade USA® works closely on the ground with producers and verifies transactions between companies and their suppliers to ensure that the people making Fair Trade Certified goods work in safe conditions, protect the environment, build sustainable livelihoods, and earn additional money to empower and uplift their communities.
- Recycled Cotton: Cotton fabric that is converted into cotton fiber to be reused in textile products.
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS): Standard that describes requirements recycled content claims. Products contain materials that conform with the Federal Trade commission’s Guides and the ISO declared definition of recycled.
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS): Standard that ensures the organic status of textiles from the harvesting of materials to manufacturing to labeling through environmentally and socially responsible credible assurance to consumers. Requires that there is a minimum of 70% organic fiber.
Fit and Design:
- Regular fit
- Classic pullover hoody with adjustable drawstring and kangaroo handwarmer pocket
- Rib-knit side panels, cuffs and hem; ribbed side panels provide improved movement
- Patagonia original woven label
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : 55% postconsumer recycled polyester/45% recycled cotton knit fleece with a brushed back
- Brand : Patagonia
- Web ID: 21PTGMMSP6LBLPRSLAPTA